Changing address + Reinstating after closing an invoice/closed bill

Show first post

99 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Nienke Wilbrink ,

looking forward to it 😃

Regarding Payments: What are you testing ? Is that belonging together to rebating function which will be available soon or other new features?

Best

Linus 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Linus.Bihn , 

The payment part is indeed part of the Reinstate (new rebate) functionality. It is to be able to copy the original payment to the reinstated bill :) 

Soon more on that!

Warmest,

Nienke

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Linus.Bihn , 

The payment part is indeed part of the Reinstate (new rebate) functionality. It is to be able to copy the original payment to the reinstated bill :) 

Soon more on that!

Warmest,

Nienke

Thats good to know. I think we might see us in Berlin soon as i talked with Tea & can have a talk about it. 😎

Hi @MatthiasH @Eric Kröll @Egon Lagrou @barb00sa  @Linus.Bihn @Milou@Mariusz Siwkowski@c.rex  and others.

Happy Friday :)

We’re working on how we can improve the tagging system with regards to closed bills or invoices which may need to be corrected, either for an address change or to make other changes.

It would be great if you could help us by answering two quick questions, that should take 1 minute to complete.

https://app.useberry.com/t/og2yhgkbff8d9n/?ext=community

Thanks in advance!

Tom

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hey,

yes that was a quick one. Done 😎

Hey,

yes that was a quick one. Done 😎

Thank you! 🙏

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Wow, I entirely missed this thread. What a great and useful feature that's coming up! Is there an ETA on the release? 

I answered your 2 questions, @tom.horner 

Happy Friday to all! 

Userlevel 3

Good afternoon Linus,

Filled in the small survey.

Have a good weekend!

Best regards,

Egon

Wow, I entirely missed this thread. What a great and useful feature that's coming up! Is there an ETA on the release? 

I answered your 2 questions, @tom.horner 

Happy Friday to all! 

Good morning Sanne, and thank you for completing this short survey for us :)

Yes, it’s something we are actively working on and we’re pleased to let you know that we are aiming to launch this at the start of next year.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi everyone, 

Hope you are doing well! 

I wanted to quickly share a message in this conversation with an update, as I know this is a burning issue for most of you!

Please be aware that this is the team’s highest priority initiative and has been since June this year. We have been continuously working on this and making progress. However, it is not an easy one to solve, and we want to solve it as well as possible. This includes making sure the reporting, payments, connection to your account software, fiscalisation, etc. is correct once we start testing this in your live environment. 

However, good news! We are very very close to expanding our testing, starting next week. This testing includes:

• Reinstating the closed bill/invoice by changing the address and issuing a closed bill/invoice. 
    • By creating a credit note.
  • Reinstating the closed bill/invoice by creating an open bill to do any changes needed.
    • By creating a credit note. 

Please, leave me below your demo property name, or send it to me in a private message, if you wish to participate in the testing. If your property was already enabled for testing, please feel free to look into the property again from next week onwards to do a re-testing. Please leave all your feedback here in this conversation/send me a private message so we can look into the feedback and improve where needed. 

Due to vacation there might be limited monitoring of this channel over the week, but the feedback will be consolidated. 

Once you are satisfied with the functionality, we can move over to live testing after the Holidays. In the case of properties outside of Germany with an accounting software, we might need to look into which accounting software you are using and discuss this case by case with Omniboost/your accounting software provider. 

Looking forward to your feedback from next week onwards! 

Warmest regards, 

Nienke 

Userlevel 4

I would like to test wih paulinenhof

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I would like to test wih paulinenhof

Thanks!

Thank you! I will make sure to enable the full feature to the demo this early afternoon. Looking forward to your feedback :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi all,

Hope you are doing great! 

I would like to take this forum to share an update of the functionality that is ready to be tested for all curious in Demo, if satisfied; we would be happy to have you testing this in a live environment as well :D (for more information refer to my message above). 

Hereby the walkthrough video: 

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! 

Warmest regards,

Nienke

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Sorry, hereby the screenshots of the bills :D 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Nienke!

Quite some work has been done, wow! Just read this thread and I would love to test in one of our demo’s (Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam for example). I will follow up on testing after the holidays and get back to you. 
Happy Holidays!

regards, Sanne

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Sanne ,

Hope you are well and the best wishes for the new year! thank you for your interest testing this new functionality :D 

Please be aware that I just enabled the functionality to your demo property Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam for testing. 

Looking forward to hearing your feedback! 

Warmest regards, 

Nienke 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks @Nienke Wilbrink! I will involve some of my operational colleagues so we can test together. I will get back to you with our findings. Have a great day! 😃

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Sanne ,

Wonderful! Thank you so much. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. 

I would also love to hear your thoughts on the reporting (payment report, accounting report, bill and invoices report). 

Looking forward to hearing your feedback! 

Warmest,

Nienke 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Nienke Wilbrink ,

hope your doing well.

Is this still enabled for our demo property : Styles Hotel Monheim?

When can we run this in a live environment? We are very excited to have this enabled asap :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Linus.Bihn ,

Happy new year Linus! Hope you are well too! 

I have just enabled it for the property and it’s ready to be tested in Demo of Styles Hotel Monheim. 

We are finalising some points that need attention this week, but if you feel comfortable after testing in demo to move towards live testing, we can start doing so already next week if you wish!

We can start for example with the address change in the live environment, and move to the full reinstate afterwards, so we can monitor it closely :) 

So looking greatly forward to your feedback! :D 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hello all (especially German speakers),

I have created another video; this time with a walkthrough of the functionality in the German translation of the system, as I figured that might be more easy for you to understand and copy to your own environment :D 

Hope this helps! 

Warmest,

Nienke 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@Linus.Bihn ,

Happy new year Linus! Hope you are well too! 

I have just enabled it for the property and it’s ready to be tested in Demo of Styles Hotel Monheim. 

We are finalising some points that need attention this week, but if you feel comfortable after testing in demo to move towards live testing, we can start doing so already next week if you wish!

We can start for example with the address change in the live environment, and move to the full reinstate afterwards, so we can monitor it closely :) 

So looking greatly forward to your feedback! :D 

Hi Nienke,

that is a great idea.

You can enable this for Styles Hotel Friedrichshafen, next week. Let me know when this is ready!

Happy to test this in live environment and give you live feedback :-)

Userlevel 1

Hi Nienke,
would be great if you can also enable it for the Hotel Andante Rust.

Thanks and kind regards,

Dennis

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @andante ,

Thank you for your message and your interest in testing this functionality! 

I have enabled the functionality in your Demo environment for testing 😊

Greatly looking forward to your feedback!

I will make sure to update this conversation once we can move towards live testing together with further information and guides. 

Warmest regards,

Nienke 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi all,

Hope you are doing great 😊

We have kicked off testing the Address change to closed bills and issued invoices in the Live environment of 2 properties, and are ready to now move forward with more properties 💪

We have been working together with the testing with Omniboost, and so we would like to expand our Live testing to the following group:

• German properties
  • Using Datev accounting software, or 
  • Using Cenium accounting software
  • Receivable tracking NOT enabled in the accounting configuration

Do you fall into this category and are you open to test this functionality, please let me know and I will be happy to enable your property to be using the functionality in the live environment from today onwards 😌

We will soon be expanding to other accounting software and other regions as well after some further testing of the accounting integrations, so mind this space 🤞

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Warmest regards, 

Nienke