Hello,
Has anyone here heard anything about improvements on availability blocks? Is this something Mews is currently working on?
We’re facing quite a few issues with Blocks, especially when it comes to dynamic rates and product posting.
It would be great to know whether this is an area that’s currently being worked on, and if so, whether it’s possible to join the discussions.
Question for the Community: What improvements do you think are needed when it comes to Blocks?
Hi @Robin_Gustavsson,
I’m Josue, one of the Community Ambassadors, and I’m happy to clarify your question about availability blocks.
You’re right that the rate set for an availability block is currently a locked, static copy of a dynamic rate. Our Product team is analyzing gaps in the availability blocks feature, and both points you raised are known gaps that have already been reported.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a timeline to share for when improvements may be completed or released. The best next step is to share your specific examples with your Mews contact so they can pass them along to the Product team. You can also search for related ideas or submit and vote on feedback at http://feedback.mews.com/.
I’m sorry I can’t provide more concrete information at this time, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Best regards,