Blog

Will you be at Unfold? Start connecting here!

• 28 February 2023
  • 12 replies
Will you be at Unfold? Start connecting here!
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello and welcome to the online community for Unfold!

All About Unfold 👈

Everybody’s got a seat here, subscribe to this Unfold sub-community and let’s get started!

Introduce yourself
If you’re attending, reply in this thread and introduce yourself.  Share a bit about what session you’re most looking forward to and what you want to get out of the day and start connecting with others who will be at Unfold too. 👫 

So here we are to:

• Meet others who are attending UNFOLD this year with us 🤝
  • Get ahead and kick off discussions around the featured topics and sessions right here and now 🤔
  • Maybe we could sync right here to grab some lunch or a coffee in the session-breaks? ☕

If you’re not able to be there in person, no worries, you can still take part in these discussions and meet some other folks.

This is the place for all of that to happen. 👍

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey community. 👋
You know me as your Mews Community Manager but I’m really happy to be attending Unfold this year in Amsterdam. 
I’m looking forward to meeting our wonderful customers and putting faces to 2D profile pictures and helping to connect you to each other 😃
See you there! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey! 👋
My name is Robin Gustavsson - I work with System and Distribution at Ligula Hospitality Group, which is a hotel chain based in Gothenburg, Sweden. We operate widely over Sweden, but also in Germany and Denmark.
I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you in person at Mews Unfold. I think there will be a lot of interesting sessions. I especially look forward to the sneak peek 😉

I like the idea to synch up and grab some food or coffee!

See you there!

Userlevel 1

Hey All, Michal here. My background is in hotels from budget to luxury and Hostels to Aparthotels. Positions from Concierge to Director, with my main focus nowadays directed towards Tech and Revenue. 

Will be attending Unfold to get to know what’s the latest in hotel tech today and what will be tomorrow. Also looking forward to meeting fellow, like-minded hoteliers, so see ya there!

Userlevel 3

Hi all!
hope you are doing well!

My name is Tobias and I work, like Robin above here, as a System and Distribution Coordinator for Ligula. I’m also coming to Unfold and looking forward to meet you all there!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi everyone! 

I am Sanne 👋🏼 I work as an Operations Support Manager for Bilderberg (part of Event Hotels) in The Netherlands. We are a small chain of 11 hotels. We are in the middle of a pilot with Mews in one of our properties, with the wish to enroll the remaining hotels soon 🚀 My background lies in Front Office, Reservations and Revenue Management. 

Excited to meet you all at Unfold! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone, so great to see you join our community virtually… and also physically in Amsterdam. So great to see people from so many different accommodation types and countries joining this amazing event. See you in my homeland in just a couple of weeks. 🇳🇱 ❤️

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi all

I am very excited to be attending and representing our independent caribbean hotel Playa Koralia.

@Michal I’d love to grab a coffee if that’s not too much to ask?  It seems we are there for similar reasons, with your having a lot of experience.  I’m there to fast-track my learning as we move into the tech world!  Maybe there is an intersection?

If anyone else is interested in meeting, please let me know! (even you @matthijswelle ! 😜)

Ethan

Userlevel 5
Badge

We should have all met up!

great day - thank you 🙏 

questions- 

Will videos be available of the sessions?  

I’d like to review and it would be great to see others as I couldn’t be in 2 places at once :)

Do we have a speaker list for the breakouts?

Thanks 

ethan

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hey @Ethros 

Even though there wasn’t an ‘official’ meet up of community members, I hope you were still able to meet with other customers! 
Videos will be available next week and I will post links in the Unfold forum in this community :)
Speakers for each workshop can be found here.

Thanks for attending Ethan. It was great to see you and so many other community contributors 💛

Userlevel 3

Hi @Sarah.Masterton-Brown and all other!

I just wanted to reach out and say thank you and congratulations for organazing a great event!

I really hope you other Mewsers had as good of an event as I did and I’m really looking forward to Unfold 2024!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Without a doubt. 

As Bill or Ted might say … “a most excellent day” !

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks @Tobias Sörling  @Ethros  Great to hear that you enjoyed it! Thank you for attending - it was lovely to meet you. 
UNFOLD ‘24 - Watch this space